A Few Of The Reasons To Hire Richard
- In just minutes, skilled hands apply vibrant color to a large canvas creating an image that illustrates the core values or theme of your event!
- Richard leaves the original piece of artwork with you after the event as a reminder of the impact of his presentation had!
- From the moment Richard Hight, motivational speaker, artist and author walks on stage you know you’re in good hands. With almost 20 years as a keynoter, he has a vast amount of experience
- No powerpoint slideshows. Ever. Richard prefers interacting with his audiences.
- As an opening keynoter, Richard will fire up the attendees putting them in a great frame of mind and eagerly energized to learn in the other sessions.
- As a closing keynoter, Richard does a terrific job of tying it all together and ending on a high note to generate enthusiasm for next year’s event!
- Not your average motivational speaker — Richard is laugh-out-loud funny. Using personal stories about his life, children, experiences — everyone will enjoy his down to earth humor!
- Richard is not there to pad his speaking resume. As your motivational speaker he knows that the ONLY star of the show is YOUR AUDIENCE! He genuinely loves his audience and they love him.
- He is the perfect choice for entertainment with a purpose and will exceed expectations
- He helps each audience member to see new possibilities and their own masterpieces
- He connects entertainment with relevant content and audience engagement.
- His session will be the most talked about, tweeted, posted, repeated and memorable portion of your event
- Because after hours of heavy, content laden presentations, Richard’s light, causal, and humorous tone will be the perfect combination for creating a content rich speech sure to engage the audience and “draw” them into the session.
- Richard’s humor is a powerful tool for addressing the stress your attendees face on a daily basis and laughter truly is the best medicine.
- You will be the hero for hiring him to present to your audience!
Why should you hire Richard to speak to your group?
I hold the designation of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association. The Certified Speaking Professional designation, established in 1980, is the speaking industry’s international measure of professional platform skill. CSP is conferred only on those accomplished speakers who have earned it by meeting strict criteria through a rigorous 5 year certification process. Furthermore, I have a long track record of presenting outstanding programs that deliver solid content in an entertaining and memorable way.